Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Good sunscreen for Eurasian children?

I'm heading to Hawaii soon with 3 small children aged 6 months, 3 years and 5 years. What sunscreen(s) would you recommend for them? The baby is practically a redhead and likely to be sensitive, the 3 year old looks kind of polynesian and tans easily. Not sure how the 5 year old takes to intense sun.

I was born and raised in hawaii, and the only sunscrean t...

I was born and raised in hawaii, and the only sunscrean that truly worked for my skin ( i am half white half japanese) was the shiseido brand line of products (the blue bottles). They have sun screan lotion, a sun screan stick and lip balm; after i started using this i would get a nice tan but not be burnt after swimming class or a day at the beach. The only thing is that line is kinda on the expencive side, so for a cheaper alternative, anything with zinc will always protect you from the sun. (Even though the zinc makes the sun screan really thick and very very white when you put it on, it works!). Hope that helps! 🙂

Re: I was born and raised in hawaii, and the only sunscrean t...

Very true Shiseido's sunscreen is the toprated sunscreen on sephora and also has great reviews too.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing