Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Good moisturizer for normal skin

Hey everyone, help me out please. I am trying to find a moisturizer for my acne prone skin, that won’t clog. These days I am having lots of acne don’t know why. My skin is normal not too dry not oily. 

Re: Good moisturizer for normal skin

Hi @zainaboo1 ! Lots of people are experiencing 'maskne' - acne from wearing a mask. I would recommend Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL and I love SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL , which has Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid draws moisture from the air, so it's super hydrating! I have acne, and it doesn't break me out at all. I hope this helps! 🙂

Re: Good moisturizer for normal skin

The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA 1 oz/ 30 mL is oil free, and does not cause break outs on my skin; my mom also tried it and it did not cause break outs for her, and she is very acne prone. I use this on days that my skin is normal; not dry or oily. 

The Cerave "Renewing SA Lotion fro Rough and Bumpy Skin" is said to be non-comedogenic and has salicylic acid and lactic acid in it which can help with your acne prone skin. It also has niacinimide which helps to calm acne prone skin, brightens acne scars, and regulates oil production.

The Paula's Choice "Oil-Free Moisturizer" is also an option, with niacinimide, liquorice root extract, and other anti-oxidants such as blueberry fruit extract. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing