Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

GLAMGLOW Cleansers Discontinued??

Okay, I know this has been talked about a few months ago, but I'm bringing back this question as I believe it's really happening this time.  A few months back, the price for the GLAMGLOW cleansers went from 49 to 29.  I love these freaking cleansers! The Supercleanse one is the only one that keeps the acne at bay and I can tell a major difference when I don't use it!  But now, when looking over my loved list and reorder reminders online, the GLAMGLOW cleansers are all not available for re-purchase!  When I go to the GLAMGLOW page on Sephora, I also cannot find them anywhere!

Obviously, they're still in stores wherever you can still find them, but it honestly looks like they are finally discontinuing the line, which is freaking me out as they have changed my skin for the better.  I don't want to go through the trouble of testing a bunch of cleansers again to find the right one again.

Anyway, this isn't just a rant. I asked someone in the Sephora store in my area and he said that he didn't know of that happening.  But now I'm concerned.  Does anyone know if this is really happening?? It looks as though this is truly happening, but I have seen things be removed from the site just to come back days later, so I don't know if that's the case this time.  Does anyone know if this is the case? If this is really being discontinued, has anyone had great results with these cleansers but have alternatives?  I am allergic to parabens so I pretty much just stick to cleaner skin care ranges.

RE: GLAMGLOW Cleansers Discontinued??

Don't freak out love, they are repackaging the cleanser it's not going to be in a pump anymore it's going to be in a squeeze bottle now(:

Re: RE: GLAMGLOW Cleansers Discontinued??

@Luzzlightyearwrote:
Don't freak out love, they are repackaging the cleanser it's not going to be in a pump anymore it's going to be in a squeeze bottle now(:

I'm super late to this! Lol but that's good news cause I'm running low on my beloved ThirstyCleanse and the pump just doesn't work for me. It's annoying. The squeeze bottle should be easier I guess.

Re: GLAMGLOW Cleansers Discontinued??

Someone I know who works at Sephora said they won't be available for a while but then they will come back re formulated or something like that so they will be back!

Re: GLAMGLOW Cleansers Discontinued??

@Lugbug44 I also love Glamlow and stocked up on 3 of their cleansers (blue, white and black ones) when they were on sale for $19. The SuperCleanse was repackaged and is available on the GG site.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing