Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Fragrance free/sensitive moisturizers?

Looking for something that will wow me, but keep my skin calm and free of breakouts and irritation. 

Re: Fragrance free/sensitive moisturizers?

@fletcherw1000 A the Cerave moisturizing lotion from the drugstore is great! Affordable, simple, and effective! Have a great day 😊

@fletcherw1000 Hey Fletcher, I found this product on Sephora that doesn't contain fragrance ingredients: The Cloud Dew Oil-Free Gel Cream Moisturizer by Summer Fridays. I struggle to find fragrance-free products as well but I use this free tool on Chrome to help me in my quest. The Cloud dew was actually one of the recommendations I found through one of the recommendations!

@fletcherw1000 

lala retro drunk elephant, fragrance free and very hydrating 

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

I, too, have sensitive skin and prefer to have a hydrating moisturizer. With that being said, I fell in love with the Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream! It is fragrance free and super hydrating, which works perfectly on my sensitive/dry skin. Some of the reviews state that the consistency is too thin or runny, but for me that means less is needed. And a little goes a long way! It is a little pricier ($65), but it is definitely worth it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing