Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Foundation for dry sensitive skin?

Hi all, I'm looking for suggestions for a good foundation for sensitive skin that is also dry. I about a 15 minute walk into work in the morning and the cold weather has really been accentuating my dry spots. I moisturize and apply primer before putting on foundation and it just doesn't seem to be doing the trick. I'm currently using Clinique's Superbalanced Broad Spectrum foundation. Any help is appreciated 🙂

Re: Foundation for dry sensitive skin?

In the winter I always add a drop or 2 of oil to my foundation. It really helps with dryness.

Hi @amwil17,

I recommend checking out Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Longwear Liquid Foundation Bruleeand pairing it with the Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL.  Both products are great for dry skin as they contain coconut water, which helps hydrate the skin.  

I hope this helps!

Best,

Steph 

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation is my absolute favorite. It's nice and glowy without being greasy, and the coverage is buildable. RMS Beauty Uncover is also awesome, but it doesn't last very long for the price. COVER FX - Natural Finish Foundation

RMS BEAUTY - Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation

I have combo skin with sensitivity and rosacea, and I swear by the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover. It's long-lasting and covers my rosacea without highlighting any of the dry patches or texture in my skin. I don't bother using anything else at this point. Good luck in your search!

Foundation for dry sensitive skin?

For me so far Fenty has been a dry and true I have eczema that flairs up when irritated and so far nothing.

@amwil17 Have you tried NARS - Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ? I love it for dry skin.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing