cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Foundation Help

is there a specific type of foundation for sensitive skin ?

Re: Foundation Help

There are many out there for sensitive skin, but personally I've found that bareMinerals in general has been the best for me. In fact, it's the only foundation I've been able to wear consistently for years without issue. Before that I never wore any type of concealer or foundation. It has never caused me any type of irritation or discomfort. Actually, I can't even feel the difference between wearing it and not. Everyone's skin is different, but I hope this helps!

I react to everything, can't even wear sunscreen. I have rosacea and the following products have not caused sensitivity or a flare up:

- Milk Blur Liquid Matte Foundation

- Armani Luminous Silk 

- Milk Flex Concealer 

RE: Foundation Help

It's really trial and error unfortunately. After years of trying to find a good foundation i realized that certain types of sunscreen cause me to breakout and become super red. Just pay close attention to the ingredients in the ones you react badly to. Good luck!

Hi raniababbi, 

It definitely can depend on what your skin may be sensitive to, but a great place to start is by filtering your preferences on our website to show foundations geared towards sensitive skin. 

You'll find lots of options with ranging finishes and coverage levels. 

I personally love the bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream for days where I just want something light (and no risk of a breakout). If you have the chance, I recommend trying a sample during your next visit in store!

Bisous, 

Sian

My friend who has super bad reactions to certain ingredients in make up, started using Tarte & no break outs.

Hopefully you find something that works.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing