Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Foreo Luna mini

has anyone tried the fore luna mini? I want to try it out but I'm nervous it will make me break out... I've ready some reviews that said it made other peoples face break out in awful pimples. 

their breakouts are most likely irritation from either pu...

their breakouts are most likely irritation from either pushing too hard or using the thing too often. Same deal with the clarisonic, you have to put almost no pressure on it when youre using it or you get some irritation that looks like acne breakouts when really its just the skin telling you to back off.

Re: their breakouts are most likely irritation from either pu...

I agree. It can also be due to the deep clean - I find that if I use a deep cleaning tool I sometimes breakout after. If you are worried, use the tool and then do a clay mask to draw out and kill impurities.

JPO1 wrote:
their breakouts are most likely irritation from either pushing too hard or using the thing too often. Same deal with the clarisonic, you have to put almost no pressure on it when youre using it or you get some irritation that looks like acne breakouts when really its just the skin telling you to back off.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing