Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
Anonymous Insider

Fine lines but sensitive skin

I have a few fine lines due to having really dry skin and eczema and I was wondering what products would really help with that. I have really sensitive skin as well which is why I've always been weary about trying something that's anti-aging. If you guys know anything that'll help though that'd be greatly appreciated! I just recently started stepping up my skin care routine, haha. I just need something that'll help with fine lines and dryness but not irritate my sensitive skin! Thank you guys so much! 

Re: Fine lines but sensitive skin

Hi @Anonymous!

I too have sensitive skin that's oily but dry in my under eye area.  I'm currently dealing with a flareup right in my under eye area and it sucks.  I have found La Roche Posay products to be really good for sensitive skin.  Currently the way I'm dealing with my flareup is using La Roche Posay's Substiane Eye cream (this is my regular go to eye cream) and for concealer I've been using IT's CC Bye Bye Concealer which is really hydrating/moisturizing.  iIt's been a few days and it's starting to slowly get better.  I'll share my skincare routine in a bullet format so it's easier to read:

AM

Cleanse with Cetaphil normal/oil facial cleanser.

Toner - Herbivote Jasmine Green Tea (only if my skin isn't feeling dry)

Serum - Olehenriksen Truth Serum (vitamin c)

Eye Cream - La Roche Posay Substian Eye Cream

Moisturizer - Peter Thomnas Roth Water Drench

SPF - Clinique Pep Start UV Daily Protector

PM

Melt makeup off with 100% jojoba oil

Cleanse with La Roche Posay Toleraiane's Purifying Foaming Cleanser

Toner - Thayer's Witch Hazel to remove any leftover makeup

Essence - Caudalie's Brightening Essence (occasionally)

Serum - Algenist's Genius Liquid Collagen and then topped with Caudalie's Radiance Serum

Eye cream - La Roche Posay Substian Eye Cream

Moisturizer - Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench

I hope you find this helpful!

Re: Fine lines but sensitive skin

Have you tried PrimaryRaw stuff? It is really awesome. It's not so well known in the States but it came to me highly recommended by a number of my friends in Korea. I love it. 

https://www.sephora.com/product/doyou-soy-milk-cream-P409969?skuId=1833060&icid2=primary_raw_lp_from...

I also love amorepacific future response line although it's a bit pricey for me.

https://www.sephora.com/product/future-response-age-defense-creme-P375275?skuId=1454834&icid2=lp_amo...

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing