Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Fine Lines

Help! I have two fine lines on my forehead and it's driving me nuts! What products would you recommend to get rid of this or minimize it?

Re: Fine Lines

@Chan007 I agree with what PaletteAddict99 said and also don't forget to drink lots of water. The better hydrated you are, the better your skin will look- fine lines included.

Botox is the only thing that really works for a deep furrow between your eyebrows or for deep forehead lines so of course it will work on fine lines but be careful using it on the high upper forehead lines it can make your eye area below your eyebrow droop down onto your eyelid. 

@Chan007

A topical treetment for fine lines I have noticed instant results with is Dr Brant no more needles. You can probably get a free sample of it to try in the Sephora store and sometimes it’s a 100 point perk.

https://m.sephora.com/product/needles-no-more-P391802?icid2=skugridDCEEC1B4-F398-4C81-8FA0-2BBB15954129.jpeg

Also for long term skincare goals try a retinol serum or cream at night and a glycholic BHA and AHA serum in the AM. Always wear sunscreen with these treatments. I use a mineral sunblock. 

Retinol can reverse fine lines as it promotes  cell turnover and reduced collagen loss and glycholic is a chemiical exfoliant that will remove dead layers of skin to possibly make the finelines less deep or disappear 

you can see a dermatologist to get prescription strength of these two treatmemts or Sephora has many very effective brands that are strong enough to see results 

Botox. Nothing else will get rid of forehead lines, unfortunately.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • DCEEC1B4-F398-4C81-8FA0-2BBB15954129.jpeg
testing