cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Feedback Wanted: Origins Masks

Origins Mask Image.jpg

UPDATE: we have a winner! Dragon Fruit got the most votes of the two masks. Thank you to those of you who voted and helped Origins make this decision!

Sephora and Origins have partnered to give the Beauty Insider Community an exciting sneak peek at brand new, unreleased products from Origins.  Origins has created two masks, Dragon Fruit and Ginger Kombucha, and we want to get your feedback on both. Here are details about each mask:

1. Working name: Dragon Fruit

• Texture: gel cream
  • Key benefits: brightens and hydrates
  • Key ingredients: dragon fruit, vitamin C, walnut shell exfoliators
  • Usage: Apply to clean skin. Wait 10 minutes. Massage into skin while still creamy. Rinse Off.

2.  Working name: Ginger Kombucha

• Texture: creamy clay
  • Key benefits: detoxifies & conditions
  • Key ingredients: fermented kombucha black tea, ginger root
  • Usage: Apply to clean skin. Wait 10 minutes. Rise off while mask is still creamy. 

Once you learn more about each mask we want to hear your opinions. Origins will be asking you to vote on their Instagram (@Origins) during their 3-day voting period from April 8 - April 10. 

Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins Masks

The Dragonfruit one is already calling me.  It sounds amazing!  I love a good mask 🙂

I would totally love to try either origins masks! The dragon fruit one sounds especially luxurious!

I love several Origins masks: Charcoal, Out of Trouble, and Gin-zing Peel Off. My skin is combo/oily and my pores can get clogged easily, making them visible and my skin bumpy. Origins knows how to take care of my skin!

@LCResz  Which one would you recommend for teen acne issues?  Thanks!

Hi @Ispend2much6! The charcoal mask is great at soaking up excess oil, which will dry out outbreaks and  can help keep skin clear. The Out of Trouble 10 minute mask is great for spot treating particularly stubborn pimples. The Gin-zing peel off mask could be too much for delicate teenage skin.  

@LCResz  Thank you so much!

LOVE that you enjoy all those masks! 

Ingredients-wise, the dragonfruit one has my attention. I'm west coast so the ginger/kombucha trend is an old-news fad that settled in permanently a long time ago and doesn't seem very exciting to me now. But I'm positive I'll like the overall ingredient list on a creamy clay mask better than a gel mask.

So I guess I want to date the dragonfruit one and marry the kombucha one. Wait, what was the question again? 😂

Sooo, I have a package coming from Origins titled "origins Influencer" and another BIC'er does also, I didnt give Origins my address so I'm assuming i'm getting these masks thats somehow related to Sephora BIC otherwise I'm confused? 🤔lol Anyone else?

@GG84 Mine was called the same thing. And I didn't know i...

@GG84 Mine was called the same thing. And I didn't know it was coming until it showed up. So Yes... it appears they did send it to some of us. 🤷

The dragon fruit one definitely got my attention. I am curious to how it would feel on the skin. I believe it would very smooth and refreshing to use. The other one is interesting but i feel it might be irritating to a lot of skin.

They noth sounds wonderful but The Dragon Fruit one sounds like the mask i would buy as i have dry skin! Can't wait to try them ☺️💜 

Feedback Wanted: Origins Masks

the dragonfruit because a girl always needs hydration. it sounds so relaxing.

@SephoraBIC This is a hard choice because they both sound so good!  I'd have to go with the Dragon Fruit because I like the sound of the gel cream.  I'm assuming the walnut shells are gentle 🙂

Ooh they both sound interesting. I'm drawn to the dragon fruit one, but I'm a little weary of the walnut shells being too rough. I would definitely try both though.

I like the name of the dragon fruit one, but like the ingredients of from the other one.

The ginger one sounds really nice! I'm excited to hear more about it.

I love Dragon Fruit, but it has Vit C and for Brightening, which I don't care for.

But the Ginger sounds right up my alley.

Ooooh the ginger kombucha sounds lovely!

What exactly are we voting on? The info provided for each mask or the actual mask after trying it ourselves? If the latter, I'm happy to try it out assuming there are samples that are being sent out. Look forward to trying the first mask for sure!

RE: Feedback Wanted: Origins Masks

Both masks sound so interesting. Cannot wait to try.
275 Replies
testing