cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Feedback Wanted: Origins Masks

Origins Mask Image.jpg

UPDATE: we have a winner! Dragon Fruit got the most votes of the two masks. Thank you to those of you who voted and helped Origins make this decision!

Sephora and Origins have partnered to give the Beauty Insider Community an exciting sneak peek at brand new, unreleased products from Origins.  Origins has created two masks, Dragon Fruit and Ginger Kombucha, and we want to get your feedback on both. Here are details about each mask:

1. Working name: Dragon Fruit

• Texture: gel cream
  • Key benefits: brightens and hydrates
  • Key ingredients: dragon fruit, vitamin C, walnut shell exfoliators
  • Usage: Apply to clean skin. Wait 10 minutes. Massage into skin while still creamy. Rinse Off.

2.  Working name: Ginger Kombucha

• Texture: creamy clay
  • Key benefits: detoxifies & conditions
  • Key ingredients: fermented kombucha black tea, ginger root
  • Usage: Apply to clean skin. Wait 10 minutes. Rise off while mask is still creamy. 

Once you learn more about each mask we want to hear your opinions. Origins will be asking you to vote on their Instagram (@Origins) during their 3-day voting period from April 8 - April 10. 

Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins Masks

LOL!  Yessss!   I can't wait to compare notes!!!!  ❤️   @Ispend2much6

I got my package! Ill take a photo and post later tonight. Thank you so much Sephora team for not forgetting about me even though Ive been wayyy less active lately.

Within the next month Im finishing a ton of exams and projects, graduating college, getting a full time job offer (from my current company I have an internship with), and tons of other time consuming things. My brain has been scattered.

@sabrinas congrats on ALL your upcoming/current accomplishments! Hope these masks give you a few moments of relaxation. Can't wait to hear what you think, we really appreciate your feedback!

I hear you @sabrinas. I've been way less active lately too lol. Trying to get back into the swing of things though now that the sign in issues seem to have been resolved! Congratulations on getting this gratis Heart 

Wow!  Congrats on the upcoming graduation and new job, @sabrinas! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

@sabrinas  Congratulations!  I know you've worked hard to get to this point in your life.

@sabrinas Congratulations on finishing college and getting a full time job offer! That’s really something to be proud of!

@skcfan@Tamara76@Ispend2much6 thank you so much!!! Its been a tough few years but im almost there!!! Im hoping once everything is settled then I can spend more time here 🙂 anyways though I have applied the clay mask around my slightly oily areas and the dragonfruit around the rest! Lets see how this goes 😄 5B719970-5E2E-4152-BFCF-CB749E613CE1.jpeg

@sabrinas adorable! What'd you think about the masks?

I love it, @sabrinas!  Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! 

@sabrinas  Only you could make applying facial masks look that good!  You look like you belong in a commercial. 🙂

Yay!   You look super cute!  The dragonfruit looked like freckles at first!  Hope they work well for you, @sabrinas! ❤️

@Tamara76 I thought it was freckles, too! 😄

I received these masks in the mail today! The dragon fruit one smells so good. I can't wait to try them both!IMG_1734.JPG

@skcfan yaaaasss!! 

Cross-Posting from @Mcakes’ thread because the vanity url/short link didn’t work for me:

I also received these masks free from sephora and Origins for testing purposes - they arrived Tuesday, but I didn’t have a chance to try them until last night.

So far, I’ve only tried the Ginger Kombucha and I love it! I noticed only a very faint ginger scent and the formula was super creamy - In fact, despite this being a clay mask, it stayed creamy for the entire 10 minutes it was on my face. Afterward, my skin felt super smooth and clean - I love it!

Cannot wait to try Dragonfruit tonight! Thank you Sephora and Origins!❤️B33B3065-C5C1-40C3-9D57-55F8A1290835.jpeg

@Tamara76 you're very welcome! Thank you so much for taking the time out to try out these masks. Happy you've enjoyed the Ginger Kombucha so far!

@Originsbeauty Yaasss!  I loved it!   

I also used Dragonfruit last night and it was also awesome!  It will be tough to vote on just one!💗

Yay I was pleasantly surprised to come home to this! I am so excited to try these out, thank you so much Sephora & Origins!!

@ohheyitscindyk exciting! Let us know what you think!

I was so excited (and so was George the cat) to come home to this package.

For or the first time in a loooooong time, I have a giant cystic spot under the skin on my chin. I think it’s the perfect opportunity to try out the Ginger Kombucha mask for a couple of days!

Thanks so much Origins and Sephora!

8A5ECC43-A4E0-44B4-8EFF-E10BD6B528DC.jpeg

275 Replies
testing