Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Favourite mask?

Hi everyone,

I am looking to stock up on masks during the VIB sale. However, I’m looking to cut down on waste and would prefer to have a mask that is more than one time use (i.e. in a tube or jar instead of one time use sheet masks). My skin is dry, with oily spots on my T zone. I sometimes break out when it’s “that time of the month” but otherwise don’t have much acne. What are your favourite face masks? 

Re: Favourite mask?

I second the Tatcha Radiance C mask along with @Brutalitops. It was the first mask I tried after getting a small amount from their trial boxes. It works wonderfully! Leaves my skin glowy and soft! It is expensive though but so worth it!

Hi @Anonymous,

I love the FARMACYHoney Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask! It's great for dry skin types as it's really hydrating and leaves your skin feeling smooth! 

https://www.sephora.com/product/honey-potion-renewing-antioxidant-hydration-mask-with-echinacea-greenenvy-P410873

Always,

Danee

Anonymous Insider

Awesome, thanks! I’ll look that up now 😊

@M5124 If you're dry, the Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mLis the most nourishing, moisturizing mask I have tried so far. If my skin is ever flaky or red this fixes it up with no burning or discomfort and I have yet to find it's equal (I'm trying though because it's expensive 😅)

The only other mak I love that I think is suitable for most skin types id BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facialsince it is both exfoliating and moisturizing/ gentle and really gets skin glowing. Good luck!

Fresh's Rose Mask is wonderful for hydration and Peter Thomas Roth's Pumpkin mask is great for adding a little exfolation to your routine. @Anonymous 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing