cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Favorite Cleanser Recommendations for Daily Use

Hey there 👋

New to the Sephora Community space, and this is my first post.

I'm looking for new daily cleanser recommendations that aren't gel based. I find that gel doesn't work well with my skin at all, and can cause breakouts/dryness. I'd like to try out a new cleanser and switch up my routine. I really like hydrating cleansers as well.

Recently I've tried:

- Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL 

- OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Juice™ Daily Cleanser 5.0 oz/ 148 mL

I'm still trying to find a cleanser that works best for me. Feel free to share any good cleansers (that aren't gel based) for daily use that you use religiously. 

Re: Favorite Cleanser Recommendations for Daily Use

Def Vanicream Gentle Cleanser!! It’s like $8 @ walmart or target 

Hi @alyssanoemi and welcome to BIC! My favorite non-gel hydrating cleanser is Paula's Choice RESIST Optimal Results Hydrating Cleanser. It's a gentle cream cleanser that doesn't lather. I use it in the morning. (At night I use a gel cleanser, Paula's Choice Hydralight, that never strips my mostly-dry combo skin.) Paula's Choice makes several other cleansers formulated for different skin types, so you might find another one that'd be more to your liking. Some folks love PC's Hydrating Gel-To-Cream Cleanser, for instance, but my skin hates it. I've never tried PC's Moistureboost One Step Face Cleanser (it's a lotion cleanser) but I've been curious about it, so I might buy a bottle to test. 

Thank you @WinglessOne @greeneyedgirl107, these recommendations are super helpful! 💗

@alyssanoemi Welcome!  I use First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 8 oz/ 237 mL and also CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser.  Love them!

Hi @alyssanoemi ! I love Kate Somerville cleansers. I would also recommend Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml . I hope this helps! Welcome to the community, and please let me know if you have any other questions ❤️

Hey, @LilaMJ. 👋

Very helpful, thank you 💗

I also really like Kate Somerville cleansers. The goat milk cleanser is something I use when I find that my skin gets really dry (esp during the winter months).

Appreciate you sharing your recommendation! 

Hi, @SportyGirly125. 👋

Thanks so much for the recommendations and the warm welcome. 💗

I've been eyeing some Tatcha products, glad to hear you like the cleanser. I'll definitely try it out. 

@tjffc Thank you 💗

Sounds like the Tatcha cleanser is the one to try next! 😊

@alyssanoemi Tatcha products are great.   I agree with @SportyGirly125, Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 4.0 oz / 120 mL is wonderful. 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing