cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Farmacy or Drunk Elephant?

Opinions please!!! Which is better for anti-aging: Farmacy or Drunk Elephant, and which specific products would you recommend?

RE: Farmacy or Drunk Elephant?

Drunk elephant 100 %!!! I have oily skin and have a few fine lines and I no longer need to wear make up or have acne! Also I no longer have wrinkles! Hope that helps!
Anonymous Insider

thanks @beautybaeamy I bought the day and night mini kits...

thanks @beautybaeamy I bought the day and night mini kits from drunk elephant and the mighties from Farmacy so I could give them both a try. I appreciate the feedback.

Farmacy or Drunk Elephant?

I'd go with farmacy b4 DE. I think pericone md is best for anti-aging, their cold plasma cream
Anonymous Insider

Thanks @creamcrow I'll look in to that as well. All sugge...

Thanks @creamcrow I'll look in to that as well. All suggestions are appreciated.

Re: Farmacy or Drunk Elephant?

@Anonymous  I think Drunk Elephant works better. For 6 months I used exclusively Drunk elephant and had really good results. Since then I’ve tried the Farmacy honeymoon glow and Very Cherry bright serums hoping they would be a cheaper alternative. They are both good products and they smell a lot better but I think the TLC framboos and C- firma work better. I definitely recommend them, the A- passioni retinol, and Protini moisturizer.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Farmacy or Drunk Elephant?

Thank you @faeriegirl . I think I'm going to get the day and night mini duos from drunk elephant to give them a try. One contains C-firma so that should be a good start. Thanks for the tips.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing