Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Facial cleanser for dry skin

Desperately seeking a creamy thick cleanser to hydrate and plump skin. I was a huge fan of Earth Science Whipped Cream Cleanser, (I often found this at Whole Foods actually) but unfortunately they have discontinued this product. I have tried a few others, SkinCeunticals Cream Cleanser....terrible medicinal scent, plus it was not creamy and my skin reacted badly. I also tried Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser....if only it lived up to its name. I have a Tula Purifying Cleanser that works ok 👌🏻 They have a dry skin formula I was considering trying? But I figured why not ask the experts! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: Facial cleanser for dry skin

I’ve really been enjoying the Kate Somerville DeliKate Soothing Cleanser. It has a bit of a strange smell but nothing that lingers. It is cream-based but not overly rich.

The La Prairie Cream Cleanser has the best hydration and texture that I’ve found from a cream cleanser, but sadly the product gives off a very strong and sometimes overwhelming fragrance.

Hi @kvkuhn ! I would recommend First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL ! Have a great day 🙂

@kvkuhn I too love the Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 4.0 oz / 120 mL.. It is very creamy and my skin is so soft after using.  

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing