Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Facial Moisturizers

Hi,

I'm looking for a face moisturizer that is full of benefits but wont break the bank for a 41 year old mom. I have combo/dry skin.

Any suggestions?

Thx!

-M

Hey - if you have a Rite Aid or a Walgreens nearby they s...

Hey - if you have a Rite Aid or a Walgreens nearby they sell Eucerin Sensitive Skin Anti Wrinkle cream for about 15 dollars. It has Q10 and is very gentle on skin, very moisturizing but wont clog your pores.

I would suggest something that is very moisturizing to he...

I would suggest something that is very moisturizing to help keep your skin looking young.  Usually in your 40's you also want to build collagen and keep firmness, as this will naturally start to diminish.

Here are some amazing moisturizers that won't break the bank, and will make your skin amazing:

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream- this is an intense hydrating cream that will make your skin soft and supple while repairing at the same time.  It comes in a huge jar for only $28.  There are also a few kits that have this full sized moisturizer along with other full sized products for a discounted price.  

First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Restore Cream- this one is more anti aging than the Ultra Repair Cream and is very hydrating as well $36

Origins is another great brand that won't break the bank and is packed full of great ingredients and benefits.

Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 moisturizer- this has your daily SPF to protect against sun damage and environmental damage, will hydrate and firm and tone your skin.

Sephora Collection is another brand that is very affordable and has great benefits.  The skincare line uses an ingredient called Hydrasenn+ which binds moisture to the skin giving it long lasting hydration, plumps fine lines and firm.

Age Defy Cream has SPF 15 and is only $30.  For $39 you can get a kit with the moisturizer and eye cream.

Enjoy Smiley Happy

xoxo

Jill

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors