Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Face serums

I am looking for a face serum that gives a glow and also hydrates the skin, not letting it feel sticky or oily. Would you recommend mermaid deep sea hydraulic serum?

Re: Face serums

neutrogena hydro bost serum in a long blue bottle! it is the holy grail for sensitive skin!! I've always struggled finding something that wouldn't make me break out and using this has cleared my skin so much and makes your skin feel so soft. It is amazing. 

I literally have the same exact serum. I tried it out a couple days ago and honestly it kinda burned my skin a bit and it was not hydrating at all it was very sticky. I do not like the product at all. I was disappointed in the results.

Hi there ! This depends on your skin type! I For the finish that you are looking for, I think you would love a face oil like Drunk Elephant marula oil, the Herbivore CBD oil or you could just also try a nice soft moisturiser and finish with a simple argan oil ! Those oils are fast absorbing so if you don't over do it, it should not feel sticky! However don't forget a moisturiser to use alongside. Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury  Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mLThe Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL THE ORDINARY - Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

Even a good moisturizer would be best for me if I can’t find the right serums? Any you recommend that would give me a glow and hydration. I have oily to dry skin.

Thanks! Honestly I agree with what you said. it’s pretty hard finding a serum that best suits you that you can work with and it doesn’t bother your skin. I’m looking for more vegan products and products with lots of vitamins and sunscreen protected. The oils I checked out sound great there just a little pricy for me.

Thanks ! I appreciate the serums suggestions I’ll check them out 🙂 however the tatcha one isn’t available at the moment to check out.

Thanks! 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing