Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Face mask

Is it bad for your skin if you do face masks on a daily basis? How often do you recommend of doing face masks on a weekly basis?

Re: Face mask

Depends on what type of face mask you are using! Using a basic hydrating sheet mask everyday really improved my skin, I would switch up ingredients and everything (rosewater, cucumber, etc) just for the added benefits. Also, Sephora makes wonderful sleeping mask that you wash off in the morning, easy peasy and relatively inexpensive. If you are looking at resurfacing maks, peels, or super drying mask, I would stick with once a week at the most! I use Sundays as my "spa day" and save my harsher ones for then!

RE: Face mask

Face Masks wouldn't do any harm unless they're concentrated stuff you're using daily. Everyone can use some hydrating face masks once a day since that's the universal thing our skin needs. I do recommend that if you're going to be using face masks everyday opt for a decently priced one. You don't have to splurge for the everyday mask unless you want to

RE: Face mask

Not at all! However this does depend on the face mask. If it is a strong face mask that can irritate the skin it's best left for once a week or every two weeks. If it is subtle for example aloe you can totally use every day. Just a matter of listening to your skin and letting it rest when it needs to.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing