Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Face cleanser

Heyyy I’m looking for a new face cleanser that will help me with breakouts and hydration that is also good for sensitive skin, any recommendations?

RE: Face cleanser

Kheils since 1892 “all types of skin” works perfectly for my combo sensitive skin!

Re: Face cleanser

@Pauhk Have you looked into First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 8 oz/ 237 mL ?  It's my fave!

Summer Fridays amino acid cleanser! Clean product, works amazing! I have super sensitive skin and haven’t had any issues with it! @Pauhk

As a acne prone gal I actually tend to stick to drugstore because that’s what my dermatologist has always recommended. I typically use cetaphil gentle cleanser or la roche posay has some good options as well. If you want to lean towards higher end I would definitely recommend bareminerals. They have a skincare line specifically for acne prone skin

I love the Tatcha Deep Cleanser !

Be careful with "clean" products that have essential oils; they are comedogenic. Fragrance will also irritate sensitive skin. Random tip I learned: never wash your face in the shower with hot water... too rough on your skin, and it will cause your sensitivity to heighten.

Have you tried Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Scrub Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL? I use it for my chin and nose because these face masks are destroying my skin, and it works well. 

For reference, I have a dry skin type and find this gentle enough. I double cleanse (use a oil-based cleanser first, then this scrub) and always always follow with a moisturizing toner and then moisturizer. I know it sounds crazy, but oil is your friend. I always do an oil based cleanser to strip my makeup and SPF, then do a regular cleanser. 

@Pauhkmy personal fave is Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Cleansing Gel 5.07 oz/ 150 mL. It helps my skin a lot with redness and managing my breakouts but if you have a sensitivity to essential oils then maybe give this a pass

RE: Re: Face cleanser

Thanks!!!

Thank you!!!

@Pauhk Definitely try Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser 8 oz / 237 ml. Its a great cleanser that doesn't strip or over dry the skin. At the end of the day, I'd recommend double cleansing with an oil or balm first to remove makeup and spf.

Thank you! I’ll look into the double cleansing as well
12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing