Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Face Serums

Hi! I’m 24 and new to a skincare routine (also new to this forum thing). I’m trying to figure out a good serum to use. I have normal/dry skin that can be sensitive. I also prefer to use products that don’t test on animals! 

Tags:

Re: Face Serums

Hi @AndiLane12 and welcome to BIC! 

What results do you expect from a serum? What specific issues or skincare goals do you want a serum to address? What do you need a serum to do that your other skincare products don't already do for you? Those questions are usually my first step to choosing a new serum. 

Also: what's your current skincare routine (brands + product names)? Even if you're new to skincare, chances are you're cleansing your face with something at least once a day and hopefully moisturizing it afterwards. 🙂 Bonus points if you also use a sunscreen (minimum SPF of 30) each day your skin's exposed to sunlight, regardless of weather or season. Those are the basic steps of a good skincare routine: cleanse, moisturize, and (during the day) apply sunscreen. Some folks don't need more products than that. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing