Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Face Masks

What are some of the best face masks you guys have tried? I have drier skin, so I usually use hydrating ones, but I would love to try something new

Re: Face Masks

You've gotten a lot of really great recommendations already @Glowyavacado, so I'll 2nd (or 3rd or 4th, whatever) the FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask & DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Facial Mask, and I'll add in Origins Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Hydrating Face Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water 2.5 oz/ 75 mL, and It's Skin Moisture Infusion Hyaluron Pump mask (sadly, not sold at Sephora).  The Farmacy is a wash off mask, the Origins is an overnight mask and the Dr. Jart and It's Skin are sheet masks.  🙂

@Glowyavacado you've received so many good suggestions here! If you are interested, check out the 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge also. Lots of different masks as well as details (such as scent/absorption/tackiness/etc.) that you might find helpful. My skin leans toward Normal/Dry right now, and the Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 mlhas been good to my skin. For hydrating, I believe someone already mentioned it, but the SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask Miniis a good place to start, especially because you can use it as a wash-off as well as a sleeping mask. 

There is a lot of love for the FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask. You can also find it in a smaller size in gift sets or sometimes the Sephora Favorites. It is also warming, so perfect for winter! 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4995162/highlight/true#M140390

RE: Face Masks

Tatcha Dewy Skin Sheet Mask is excellent. Very hydrating and probably the best saturated sheet mask I’ve ever used which is saying something as I love sheet masks. Also good and a fun line is Starskin. They make some great hydrating masks. Pink Cactus Sheet Mask is just one. Highly recommend both of these brands for masks.

@Glowyavacado  I love SUMMER FRIDAYS - Jet Lag Mask! I use it every night as a PM moisturizer.  By morning, my skin is hydrated, plump, and dewy

@Glowyavacado, the other posters have made some fabulous mask recommendations. My dehydrated-dry skin really likes the FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask @GG84 recommended and the entire Ceramidin line from Dr. Jart is wonderful for very dry skin, including the sheet mask @grizzlymaze posted a link to. The Laneige sleeping mask @mazzkm mentioned was my first sleeping mask and it is very good for overnight hydration. Other masks that have been good to my skin include:

Wash Off Masks

• GLAMGLOW - THIRSTYMUD™ Hydrating Treatment Mask is great as a wash off or as an overnight mask and it's hard not to think of a tropical vacation when you smell the delicious coconut scent from the mask.
  • SUMMER FRIDAYS - R + R Mask - it's a scrub and hydrating mask in one and smells wonderfully of roses.
  • fresh Crème Ancienne® Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask is amazing but also amazingly expensive.

Sheet Masks

Overnight Masks

RE: Face Masks

For dry skin nothing beats the Laneige Sleep Mask for me! That’s definitely my favourite!

Here is a thread called 'Top 5 face masks' that you will find some products in! 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Top-5-face-masks/m-p/4793114#M118709

@Glowyavacado 

I recently tried the DR. JART+ - Ceramidin™ Facial Mask and found it to be better than anything Ive used in the past. Instantly went out and stocked up on ten of them! It was like a spa treatment. I lay down in bed for about half an hour and listened to a podcast and let it work. The cream and mask felt a bit soggy and gross but I toughed it out! 🙂 On removal my skin looked fabulous. My skin was soft, looked squeaky clean and hydrated and had a healthy glow. Love Love Love this mask!

Hi @Glowyavacado 

Some of my favourite face masks for hydration are: 

FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask This one heats up upon application, it lasts only a few seconds and you are left with plump, hydrated skin. 
fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL This mask has a minor cool effect and leaves your skin glowing and very soft 

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 31 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing