From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

FOREO Espada Acne Clearing Blue Light Pen?

Has anyone here tried out the FOREO ESPADA Blue Light Acne Treatment Cobalt Blue ? I have seen this product a few months back and it caught my eye but I told myself I really don't need to shell out the $149 for a device that I don't know much about. However, this product will be available soon for 50% off for $74.50 and this price is much more tempting for me. I've been getting a lot of benefit out of this community and was wondering if anyone has experience with this product and would they recommend it for someone who has combo skin but struggles with occasional breakouts especially during the summer (oily) months. This is something I could see myself incorporating into my routine and I'm really finding it tempting during the upcoming sale.

Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 2.05.22 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-06 at 2.08.09 PM.png

I'd love to hear an unfiltered review from someone who owns or has previously used this device 🙂 What would your advice be to someone who is considering buying it? Did you enjoy your purchase or did you regret it? Spill the beans.  

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
Photos2
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 2.05.22 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 2.08.09 PM.png
testing