Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

FIRST QUARTER OF 2018: Name your new GAME-CHANGER/LIFE-CHANGING/HG/HOLY GRAIL/MUST-HAVE/NEVER-WITHOUT++

SKINCARE PRODUCT (and why--what it does for your skin that makes it so worthy of HG status). Also, be sure to include product manufacturer, product name, and category (e.g. Kate Somerville/Exfolikate Intensive/ Exfoliating Treatment)--or as close as you can remember if you don't have the packaging on-hand/nearby. Thanks for sharing!!!

RE: FIRST QUARTER OF 2018: Name your new GAME-CHANGER/LIFE-CHANGING/HG/HOLY GRAIL/MUST-HAVE/NEVER-WITHOUT++

My skin has never looked clearer after changing my Facial Cleanser a few weeks ago to Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser. My new HG product! ❤️

RE: FIRST QUARTER OF 2018: Name your new GAME-CHANGER/LIFE-CHANGING/HG/HOLY GRAIL/MUST-HAVE/NEVER-WITHOUT++

Gotta say the Herbivore Blue Tansy mask has changed my life. I have combo skin with enlarged pores around my nose and forehead and a dry chin, and every time I use this (2-3 times a week) it instantly soothes and leaves my pores smaller, and my skin smoother overall. My other favorite is the Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel. It’s mega gentle on skin and you literally can see the dead skin cells gathering off of your face. I get buildup under my eyes and on my chin, I use this first then the Blue Tansy and my skin is totally renewed.

Blue Tansy by Herbivore was a game changer for me as well. Been using it for a year and it has done wonders for my skin!

Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum. This one actually works! I have tried so many on the market to reverse the sign of some age/sun damage on my cheeks and temples. Within a week of using this product daily, I noticed a significant difference! I use it religiously now!

HERBIVORE/Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask. This stuff is sent from above! I have dry, very sensitive skin. I also battle rosacea. I have been trying every redness reducing thing I can get my hands on, and nothing works for me. This mask worked in TWO days - even my husband noticed a significant decrease in redness after the second day. I could not keep the smile off my face!

Re: FIRST QUARTER OF 2018: Name your new GAME-CHANGER/LIFE-CHANGING/HG/HOLY GRAIL/MUST-HAVE/NEVER-WITHOUT++

My skin care HG is definitely the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (for all skin types). I received one in a rewards set and ever since I’ve been addicted to it! My skin usually doesn’t respond well to Dimethicone but it doesn’t seem to be an issue with this! I have dry skin and am constantly battling redness, some flaky areas like around my nose, and acne on my chin. Every time I use this my skin is more soft and smooth, pimples reduce in size and redness, other red areas are noticeably less red and sometimes gone completely. I use it a few times a week now and can’t go without it! 

Re: FIRST QUARTER OF 2018: Name your new GAME-CHANGER/LIFE-CHANGING/HG/HOLY GRAIL/MUST-HAVE/NEVER-WITHOUT++

@Anngelique Good idea for a thread!  I honestly can't think of a new HG for the first quarter for me, but I have some products that I want to play with more before I decide.  Like, FAB Hydrating Serum and DE C-Tango.

I also bought Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser.  My old HG scrub was causing me issues, and it's so hard to find a good replacement.  This Neutrogena one isn't amazing, but it's more gentle and seems adequate - so it's like a good "right now" product.  I don't care for the inclusion of fragrance, but thank goodness it doesn't have menthol!

Studio 35 Hyaluronic Acid Masks. They work just as good as the Neutrogena Hydro Boosts Gel Masks.

SK II Essence that I am using sparingly. And my new edition Sunday Riley All In One Lactic Acid Treatment. 

My skin is gonna be right for summertime

Glow Recipe - Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask. First, let me say I have very sensitive skin. I also recently developed a pretty gnarly case of dermatitis on my face that has the lower half looking like acne and rosacea were fighting to dominate it. I was extremely hesitant to try this but am I glad I did! I use this almost every night and my skin is completely clear! I rarely have flare ups and after using this usually wake with them calm enough to conceal or they’re even completely gone! This has literally helped me save face in more ways then one! I’ll be repurchasing this for life!

I use this mask every couple days @LaceNwhiskers. It’s amazing! My skin feels so hydrated and fresh in the morning!
Anonymous Insider

I also love this mask. My face feels amazing in the morning.

The Neogen Lemon pads. These pads have helped keep my pores clean and made my skin softer and brighter! I love that it works as a physical and chemical exfoliation. 

Dr. Jart Cicapair Color Correcting Treatment. My face tends to get red and irritated because I'm allergic to my city in spring and fall, but this treatment is like Visine for my face. 

Can second this, I honestly have just been using this pro...

Can second this, I honestly have just been using this product and some concealer for the last few months. Not a huge fan of the packaging but the product itself is amazing

@txcatx hahaha - "allergic to my city", I've often uttered the phrase "allergic to life" during peak pollen season 🙂 

I am still waiting for my holy grails for my face, but I have one for my hands! Ahava mineral hand cream is my favorite beauty product in the world. It has honestly been life changing for me. No more constantly bleeding hands. Just smooth skin now! I am loving their shower gel too. For the first time in my life, I am not itchy after showering. 

Tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment. Who knew a makeup brand would come out with such an amazing and affordable product!

Absolutely @darlyndar. Knockout Tingling has become a favorite of mine also! It has worked wonders on cleaning out my pores.

Re: RE: FIRST QUARTER OF 2018: Name your new GAME-CHANGER/LIFE-CHANGING/HG/HOLY GRAIL/MUST-HAVE/NEVER-WITHOUT++

I want to try it! I heard it might be as good as SR Good Genes. 

I bit the bullet. La Mer, The Powder.

Conversation Stats
testing