Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Eyes

So I recently start using the brighten-I eye cream and I was wonder is it was normal for it to leave a bronze  residue look kind of like an shadow when it dried?  Also are there any tips for dark circles? The INKEY List Brighten-i™ Dark Circle Brightening Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

Re: Eyes

I haven’t tried that exact eye cream but I’ve tried LOTS of eye creams and none have ever left a brown residue/eye shadow look before. For dark circles it takes time using the right products for them to disappear. They aren’t something that is going to disappear over night. I have recently tried (for the last 2 weeks) the ordinary niacinamide powder. It has done wonders for dark circles and hyperpigmentation for me. I wouldn’t add it to a vitamin C Or retinol eye cream but just your face cream (And apply to eye area) or a more basic hydrating eye cream. And it comes with a spoon so you have to play around with the amount that works for you. A full spoonful burned my face though so just a very small amount if you’re going to mix it with something you are going to apply to your eyes. In the meantime nars radiant creamy concealer is the best concealer for dark circles or the eye area in general hands down. Covers beautifully and does not crease. 
The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder 0.7 oz/ 20 g 

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing