Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Eye wrinkle help

I am in the market for help with the increased wrinkles around my eyes. 

Here is what I have tried but not happy with.

Tried and had no change (over the course of a long time)

drunk elephant- tango, firma (no real change) 

Ole henriksen- banana brighten (mila)

Paulas choice eye retinol (broke me out terribly)

Trying now-

biossance eye cream with sunday riley Luna sleep oil. The retinol has helped but not much around my eyes since I'm nervous this product being to harsh for the eye skin.

Interested in possibly the Dr. Denis Gross ferulic retinol serum (don't remember the exact name). I tried  reading the reviews but things that have gotten a bunch of reviews my skin hates...

HELP! 

Re: Eye wrinkle help

@Alexielyn  Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  is the best I’ve tried.

thank you! I ended up just going for it. So far all has been good, looking forward to see the results after a few weeks.

@Alexielyn I use the Dr. Dennis Gross Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum (can't seem to tag it) and First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and have found them both to be gentle and effective.

I also like to use Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL on my eye area, and have found that it brightens well.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate the help 🙂 I decided to get the Dr. Gross serum and so far it has been working nicely. No harsh irritation which is a plus with my already sensitive skin

I don’t know if this will help, but last Friday I happened to be helped by a Sunday Riley rep. He said one of their company’s motto is, if it’s not safe to put around your eyes, it’s not safe to put on your face. 

I started using the Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil as well. Thinking about trying Sunday Riley Autocorrect Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL along with it. 

Oooo that is good news! Thank you so much for the heads up. My skin was doing well with the Luna sleep oil so I'm glad to know if it goes up by my eye it's not going to completely irritate the area.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing