Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Eye cream

Any good recommendations for eye creams? Possibly for dark circles and puffy under eye

Re: Eye cream

For mornings, I really like this one. Super light & effective (on me).

@Alyssathiele I have tried tons of eye creams and the only one that actually made a visible difference in my dark circles is Farmacy eye dew. I am using it for a long long time now and my dark circles are so much under control, most of the days I can get away without wearing a concealer.

As for puffiness under eyes, unfortunately there isn't any eye cream ( atleast I haven't come across one so far) that can treat it. There are a few products that may reduce the appearance of the puffiness for a time like Clinique All about eyes serum, Patchology or some other brands gel eye patches. 

However if you are willing to invest in eye masks, Shiseido eye masks have really helped to reduce the under eye bags for me. They aren't gone but they are much less prominent after a around three months of use.

I've heard Bobbi Brown's eye cream is amazing! I use Origins 😃

I've heard Origins eye doctor eye cream helps a lot with...

I've heard Origins eye doctor eye cream helps a lot with dark circles!

@Alyssathiele  Dark circles are one of the most difficult beauty issues to deal with.  I'm honestly not sure there is really a solution that will get rid of them.  They tend to be hereditary and can be a result of allergies too.

Having said that, I really like this eye cream; the container is air-proof so the cream should hold its potency much longer than one in a tube or tub. http://www.sephora.com/glycolic-treatment-eye-cream-P409541?skuId=1829415&keyword=P409541

It does really help with puffy under eyes.

try Biossance's eye gel! I combo it with Clarins Detox Bo...

try Biossance's eye gel! I combo it with Clarins Detox Booster, dotting under my eyes and up onto my outer lids. the booster has caffeine helps with puffiness and darkness, and the peptides in the eye gel helps with lifting and wrinkles!

RE: Eye cream

Mario Badescu ceramide herbal eye cream is great for nighttime use. Doesn't claim to help with dark circles or dark under-eyes but most certainly helps with keeping the delicate area hydrated..in turn helps with fine lines and wrinkle prevention [also important!]. Also very affordable at 18 dollars and after 1 month of use I've noticed my under eye area brighter.

I've tried many eye creams as I have really dark undereye circles. I like the origins eyecream but it works a little more like an illuminator and I didn't think it helped over time. What helped me was pure argan oil. When I would apply it to my lashes, I'd pat the remains into my skin with some focus on my undereyes. This has actually made them lighter and not as dark/heavy over time.  

Origins ginzing! Has caffeine in it to allow blood circul...

Origins ginzing! Has caffeine in it to allow blood circulation and luminosity to it create brighter undereyes instantly and over time!
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing