Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Eye cream - Super sensitive skin

Hi! I am looking for recommendations for an under eye cream for really sensitive skin. I currently use the Farmacy with cherry acerola, but sometimes it still burns my eyes. Thanks!

Re: Eye cream - Super sensitive skin

I have the same issue with eye creams.  My eyes are super sensitive.  I try to find things that are ophthalmologist-tested on Sephora, but it's not really that easy or too available.  I read that Khiels avocado eye cream is OT Kiehl's Since 1851 Mini Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado so am opting for that.  Apparently, the product was designed to keep from getting into your eyes.  WE SHALL SEE. 

Everything seems to burn around my eyes as well except Caudalie Premier Cru or Belif Eye Bomb.

@Lo2187 it might be the vitamin c in the farmacy that is bugging your eyes. Im using the Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream which has been lovely feeling but I haven't had a chance to notice any strong effects yet (only been 2 weeks). I think you might just want to try one without an acid so even something like Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL or First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Niacinamide Brightening Eye Cream might be better 

thank you!!

RE: Eye cream - Super sensitive skin

I have really been enjoying the SkinFix Triple Lipid boost 360 eye cream! Non irritating and very hydrating

@SportyGirly125 Great recommendations for eye cream. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing