Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Eye Cream like Tatcha Silk Peony?

I'm in love with the Tatcha The Silk Peony eye cream, but not so in love with the price. Do you guys know of any products that work similar at a lower price?

Tags:

Re: Eye Cream like Tatcha Silk Peony?

@MissEvery   Tatcha has wonderful products!  This is a little cheaper at $47.00- CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  has some of the same ingredients as the Tatcha cream, and a lot of good ingredients.  In fact, its top two ingredients, water and squalane, are very effective moisturizers, and more so when used together. The squalane hydrates and locks in moisture (water.)

First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Niacinamide Brightening Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  is another good one, at $36.00.  It has illuminating properties.  I have this one.

Sephora also makes a great eye cream that has diffusing properties.  It is a thinner cream than the Tatcha, but you may like its performance regardless, especially at $17.00.  .I was gifted this by Sephora and if it was unscented I would be buying it repeatedly.  SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff 0.67oz/ 20mL 

I don’t have any recommendations but wondering how you like the tatcha silk peony eye cream? I love all of the tatcha products and would love to try the eye cream but not sure I want to get hooked on another pricey tatcha product! Seems to be the only skincare line that works for my skin. 😀

I love it! So rich and creamy, and leaves my undereyes looking and feeling so amazing. 

do you feel the tatcha cream helps with under eye wrinkles and dark bags? is it ok on sensitive skin

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing