Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Exfoliator

Right now my skincare routine constists of a cleansing balm, cleanser, mostierizer and sunscreen. I want to find a good exfolairtor to use a few times a week! I have been having a hard time finding a good one, and wanted some recommandations! I would prefer like a scrub/physical exfoliator rather than a chemical one or mask. 

Re: Exfoliator

@jk82071 I love philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash 8 oz/ 240 mL  🤗

@jk82071 I really like both the Volition Beauty Turmeric Brightening Polish and Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser with Orange Extract 4.3 oz/ 127 mL 

@jk82071  If you are not sensitive to fragrance OLEHENRIKSEN Transforming Walnut Scrub is a great physical exfoliator or fresh Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Exfoliator 3.3 oz/ 100 mL . My favorite exfoliator though isYouth To The People Yerba Mate Resurfacing + Exfoliating Energy Facial with Enzymes + Niacinamide 2.0 oz/ 59 mL 

@faeriegirl How gritty would you say the YTTP is?  I like my scrubs to have some heft - but that's hard to find b/c so many of them also have skin irritants in them.

@greeneyedgirl107  It has micro exfoliators that are very fine. I haven’t had any irritation from it.

@faeriegirl Thanks for the input!  Very helpful 🙂

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing