Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Exfoliating mask recommendations? Drunk Elephant Baby Facial thoughts?

I really liked the Ordinary’s 30% AHA 2% BHA peel, but lately it’s been irritating my skin. I really want a mask similar to it that exfoliates, how do y’all feel about DE’s Baby Facial?  I need something to motivate me to pull the trigger, it would be my ~most expensive~ skincare purchase. 
Are there any dupes to it y’all would suggest?  Any exfoliating mask you like?  I was also looking at Herbivore, but I heard they go bad quick because the lack of preservatives. 

Re: Exfoliating mask recommendations? Drunk Elephant Baby Facial thoughts?

@legzzzy I love GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 g . have an amazing day! ❤️

Thanks for the advice!  You too!❤️

@legzzzy  all of those are too strong for me and the POA tends to be brutal.  If I'm using it once a month (the recommended frequency by dermatologists/aestheticians for a chemical peel) there's no way I'll any of them up unless they last like 2 years lol. 

The strongest I've used is the Farmacy HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids which at 13% I feel comfortable using weekly. 

Yeah, I probably shouldn’t have been using it once a week, that’s probably why I had a sensitivity to it. Thanks for the insight!  😇

whats the shelf life of it?  I had the Ordinary’s peel for about 7 months only using it once a week. I heard it goes bad quick?  Have you noticed this?

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing