Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Excess Ingrown Leg hairs

Almost half of my leg hairs are ingrown hairs, but barely, they grow just barely below a layer of skin.  I have fair skin and dark hair so it looks like I haven't shaved my legs for a few days even right after I shaved.  I can't just pick them all out with a tweezers because there are so many.  I exfoliate frequently already.  I just don't know what to do! Thanks! 

Also, a really good investment would be laser hair removal. It's a little expensive but it will definatley help you in the long run (you'll never have to shave again!) You can buy a laser hair removal kit from sephora (http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P275615&categoryId=B70) or you can go get it done at a place like Ideal Image. Good luck!

I have the same issue.  I started using Bliss Ingrown Eli...

I have the same issue.  I started using Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads and Schick Quattro razors within a few days of each other and I have noticed a huge difference.  I'm not sure if it's the pads, the razors or a combination of both that have helped- but I'll keep using both. It's been 4 months and only get an occasional ingrown hair.  In the men's skin care section there are ingrown hair products, I haven't tried any of them but I have heard that Shaveworks The Cool Fix is good.  I hope you find something to help you, I know how terrible they can be! :-)

The best 'cure' for ingrown hair has always been azulene...

The best 'cure' for ingrown hair has always been azulene oil. I get mine at a local spa, and it is very commonly used by waxers. Make sure you keep on exfoliating (I would use both a loofah and a gentle scrub), especially before treating with the oil.

I use it myself as it was recommended from my dermatologist and it is safe for all skin types.

Try Tendskin, it really does work! www.tendskin.com

Try Tendskin, it really does work!

www.tendskin.com

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors