From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Eczema or Psoriasis skin - best moisturizers and foundations, please?!:)

I’m looking for foundation(s), primer(s), and moisturizers for the skin types listed above in the subject box!:) 

Safe & gentle on Eczema and Psoriasis skin. 

Any and all skincare regimens would be amazing if you could list them and you have the same problems I have with extremely dry and flaky skin.

Thank you all in advance:) hopefully someone sees this lol.

Re: Eczema or Psoriasis skin - best moisturizers and foundations, please?!:)

Hi @BeautifulBodhi!

I recently started getting a few spots of eczema on my body, I think due to the hard water I get where I now live.  (Always check water quality/ pH before you move!)

My dermatologist prescribed me a steroid cream to use for a week which helped clear up most of the redness and itching.  I also used and still use the Gold Bond Eczema lotion.  It's mostly a body lotion but can be used on the face, too.  You can find them for cheap at Target.

RE: Eczema or Psoriasis skin - best moisturizers and foundations, please?!:)

Also snow mushroom by the inkey list!!! It’s like $10 too!

RE: Eczema or Psoriasis skin - best moisturizers and foundations, please?!:)

Dr jarts v7 priming moisturizer works well for my eczema prone skin. It’s pricey but SOOO worth it!!!!

Re: Eczema or Psoriasis skin - best moisturizers and foundations, please?!:)

I'm not sure if these might work for your skin but they've helped me personally. I hope these might help ❤️

Moisturizer: eczema honey (the nut-free version is the best imo). There's also one called psoriasis honey but I haven't tried that one yet.

Foundations: Dermablend flawless creator (buildable enough to cover active flareups and it's gentle)

Primer: Cotz prime & protect

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing