Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Eczema around eyes: FAB Ultra Repair Oat & Cannabis Oil

Does anyone know if the new First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Oat & Cannabis Oil is good to relieve eczema around eyes?

I'm debating whether I should get the oil or the eye cream.

Re: Eczema around eyes: FAB Ultra Repair Oat & Cannabis Oil

@DEVITAK    I hope this is okay, but I'd like to suggest some products from another brand.  FAB is great; I can't be without their Ultra Repair Cream.

I have also been impressed with Biossance.  They have a Squalane and Omega Repair Cream that can be used around the eyes, and the ingredients are very nourishing.

https://www.sephora.com/product/squalane-omega-repair-cream-P433887?icid2=products%20grid:p433887:pr...

Their Squalane + Peptide Eye Gel is outstanding!  It is very moisturizing and smoothing, and can be used all around the eye area.  It also makes a great base on the undereye area for applying concealer.  And, no one is going to stop you from using it anywhere you'd like, even as a facial moisturizer (I accidentally used it for this and really liked the results!)

https://www.sephora.com/product/squalane-peptide-eye-gel-P416562?skuId=2051928&icid2=products%20grid...

Biossance also has a few kits that contain mini sizes of the products so you can try a few for about the price of one full size.  The bottles are small, but you do get a lot of uses out of them, especially the oils.

Oh my gosh thank you for the recommendations! This is my first time hearing about Biossance. I will check them out! 

I'm currently using the FAB ultra repair cream for my face and hands, and it helps a ton. How would you rate Biossance's repair cream? Is it as moisturizing as FAB's?

@DEVITAK I can't say whether this works or not, but a couple of years ago I had Eczema ON my eyelids. I went to my Dr, who prescribed a steroid cream, and it cleared it up after 2 days! My insurance covered it, so I didn't have to pay anything for it! 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing