Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

EYE CREAMS!

Can anyone suggest an eye cream (That won't horrifically break the bank!) that helps to plump the under eye and fill in any lines???

EYE CREAMS!

I love the glamglow good in bed night cream, I use this under my eyes and works wonders

Re: EYE CREAMS!

@FinnFinn3 I totally second @PenelopeBT BELIF - Moisturizing Eye Bombis a great eye cream

EYE CREAMS!

The BEST cream I've used for lines around my eyes is Biossance Omega Repair Cream. It's thick enough to fill in the lines but doesn't leave my skin greasy. I also like the Kiehl's Avacado cream that someone else mentioned.

Hi @FinnFinn3,

An eye cream is essential to any anti aging skincare routine because the first signs of aging show up under the eyes. I recommend the BELIF - Moisturizing Eye Bomb. It has hyaluronic acid to help retain moisturize in the skin and plump fine lines. This is also a great eye cream to apply under makeup.

@FinnFinn3 The INKEY List Brighten-i™ Dark Circle Brightening Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mLand CeraVe's eye cream are highly rated and inexpensive 🙂

EYE CREAMS!

I love the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream! It's super hydrating and brightening 😊 I think the price point is pretty decent compared to some other brands!

Hi @FinnFinn3 - Here are my recommendations for affordable eye creams -

INNISFREE - Orchid Youth-Enriched Eye Cream

INNISFREE - Green Tea Seed Intensive Hydrating Eye Cream

FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid

KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing