cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dupes for Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Hey everyone! 

This is my first time posting on here but I recently found out that Laneige tests on animals and I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask on here! I’ve had my entire family hooked to Laneige’s water sleeping mask for years but I thought we should change things up (no hate to anyone who buys the products).

Please let me know if there are any dupes that work just as well (we have incredibly dehydrated and sensitive skin)! 

Thank you so much and I can’t wait to see your suggestions! 😄🥰

Re: Dupes for Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

I am not even sure if Sephora sells it but I stumbled upon the super hydrating Amino Acid Super Moisture Face Mask made by Hanajirushi in Japan. They have a large tub that is extremely hydrating and super fun to use. The technology they implemented is very cool, if you rub the product in for 3 seconds actual water droplets will appear. I find it super fun and easy to use. It's not one you have to wash off either which is nice. I highly recommend their eye cream as well, it's the most occlusive gel type eye cream I've ever found. Just like the mask, with the eye cream a little goes a long way. 

It is not a true Dupe, but an excellent over night moisturizer is the Pacifa's ,Wake Up Beautiful Sleep Mask and I believe they are Vegan as a brand and cruelty free?

There whole li has so many fun things 😊 @Renny15 

Thank you so much, I’ll definitely give it a try!! ❤️

Thank you so much! I’m going to give all of these suggestions a try as well! ❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing