cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Dupe for Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum

I recently received a Vinosource SOS serum in one of my beauty subscription boxes. I typically don't change up my skincare too much because my skin has went through a phase where I break out quite easily. When winter started getting harsher here I decided it wouldn't hurt to add a little extra moisture into the mix. At first I used a Dragon's Blood Serum Sample and I liked it a lot but I felt the scent was a little strong, so I decided to try the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum. Instantly I fell in love. Everything about it was wonderful. It didn't cause my face to break out and it kept my dry patches away. Now I have reached the end of my sample and I don't know what to do! I love the product but I can't bring myself to pay what it cost! I am looking for a reasonable dupe and any recommendation would be appreciated!

Re: Dupe for Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum

@Anonymous Caudelie Vinosource SOS is technically a Hylauronic Acid infused with their famous Grapewater. It’s what makes Caudelie, Caudelie. I love their face mist and use it all the time during the summer. That, unfortunately, cannot be duped. However, Hylauronic acids can. If you don’t want to spend the money on that, I would recommend Glossier’s Super Bounce or The Body Shop’s Vitamin E Serum. Glossier is straight forward when it comes to ingredients: Essentialy, it’s HA and Vitamin E. The Body Shop’s Iist is much longer and may cause some irritation since you’re sensitive. In my opinion, is something works and you consider it your Holy Grail, the pennies are worth it. I feel that way towards Luna Oil and Good Genes. They’re expensive, but they work wonders and are irreplaceable in my eyes  ❤️❤️❤️

8A864461-54E5-4087-855F-223EE19C434E.jpeg

D109C7E9-4F04-4BF9-8B0C-C624573BC2E6.jpeg

Re: Dupe for Caudalie Vinosource SOS Serum

@Anonymous - I agree with @darlyndar.  The grape water cannot be duplicated and is one of my favorite things of all time. But I've started misting my face with that, putting on The Ordinary's Hyaluronic Acid (it's under $7!) and then misting with the grape water again. Admittedly it's not *quite* as nice but it's certainly more affordable.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • 8A864461-54E5-4087-855F-223EE19C434E.jpeg
  • D109C7E9-4F04-4BF9-8B0C-C624573BC2E6.jpeg
testing