Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dullness

Hi my beautiful people! I would love some recommendations on skincare treatments, specifically masks, that can

1) both tighten my pores, as well as give me that natural “glow”! My chin/jawline breakout often, but not severely. I mostly have to deal with the redness once the pimple is gone. 

2) my under eyes are not severely dark or baggy, but are noticeable. I would love to know any recommendations for under eye skincare (not makeup) creams or masks that you can vouch for!  

The photos below are to show you the “dark” circles I am talking about, as well as the locations of acne I typically get. I would consider my skin “combination” as it is never dry, but only oily on my jawline and chin!

THANK YOU ❤️  

image.jpg

image.jpg

Re: Dullness

Hi @shnnonrose ! The INKEY List Niacinamide Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL is amazing! Super affordable and will help brighten your skin and help with skin texture and acne. This is a leave on treatement though, not a mask. I hope this helps! I love GLAMGLOW Mini SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask . Stay safe, you’re beautiful ❤️

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
testing