Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dry skin :(

Does anyone have an recommendations for hydrating skin? Masks, moisturizers, oils, etc. Anything helps!

I know someone mentioned Laniege Sleep mask. it's amazing...

I know someone mentioned Laniege Sleep mask. it's amazing. I'd also try using Renewed Hope in a Jar moisturizer or First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. As far as masks go I really love Peter Thomas Roths Cucumber Gel mask as well as Fresh's Rose Hydrating Mask. Also if you use makeup, I'd try removing it with Purity Made Simple by Philosophy. it's so gentle on skin and actually hydrates as well. And finally, drink plenty of water. It's such an important aspect of keeping your skin healthy

Re: Dry skin :(

Laneiege Water Sleep Mask!!! omgosh its a GAME CHANGER!!!

Great ! I have it  in one of the Sephora favorite boxes, excited to try it.

RE: Re: Dry skin :(

Ya it really works! Most of the time I used it: toner, Laneige mask, then pm moisturizer

RE: Dry skin :(

Try the Nurture Me line from Ole Hendrickson. It's so moisturizing and naturally smells amazing. Ole is a wonderful expert in skincare and I trust all of his products. I know several people who have met him and they adore him.

I have super dry, sensitive skin, and I absolutely love the Caudalie Vinosource line (especially the serum & moisturizing sorbet) and the Caudalie Moisturizing Toner.

I've been using these products for about four years now! 🙂  The Vinosource eye cream has unfortunately been discontinued, though.  I'm still stocked up, but looking for a replacement for when I run out.

I had very dry and flaky skin. For last 1-2 years, I have been using Drunk Elephant line. Combination of Marula, B-Hydra and Lala Retro and it has kept the flakes away and skin moisturized, reduced sensitivity so this is staple for me. 

That being said, I am venturing into K-Beauty and water creams and currently trying out Belif Moisturizing Bomb in the night (Morning routine is same as above along with C-Firma). 

@daatjann For routine use, I always apply CeraVe PM.  For extra dry areas, I use Clinique Smart Treatment Oil.  Good luck!

RE: Dry skin :(

Josie maran argan oil is a game changer for me. I also really love the dr jart water fuse moisturizer and the peter Thomas Roth water drench one. I don't really Card for thick cream. I prefer gel. Still moisturizing but not heavy. Let me know if you find a good mask!

The best thing I've found for my dry skin, especially in the winter, is the Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil! It's been like a little miracle for me! 🙂 I also really like the Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repairing Mask.

https://www.sephora.com/product/seaberry-moisturizing-face-oil-P374948?country_switch=ca

https://www.sephora.com/product/multiberry-yogurt-repairing-mask-P404835?skuId=1785872&icid2=product...

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing