cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dry sensitive skin

Hi! I'm new and this is my first post

I`m looking for the best products for sensitive-dry skin, like cleansers, serums or creams, treatments too, really everything! My skin tends to burn a little bit when I wash it, and it has like no light at all 😞

Re: Dry sensitive skin

@skincjunkie I think you would really like CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser.  It is SO gentle.  For a serum First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Hydrating Serum is very nice.  FAB and CeraVe are known for being good for senstive skin.  For a moisturizer, I think you should also check out CeraVe PM.  Good luck!  Let us know how it goes!

@skincjunkie what products are you using now? Are there any concerns you want to address?

A really simple basic routine to start with is Cleanser, Moisturizer and Sunscreen (Wear it every day indoors and out) and then you can add in serums and treatments to address any specific concerns. That way if anything irritates your skin you can fall back on the cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen. 

Hi @skincjunkie ! I’m happy to help! 
My cleansers recommendations are: Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cleanser and Kate Somerville DeliKate™ Soothing Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL. These are both for sensitive skin, meant to hydrate and soothe!

I would recommend a serum like Glow Recipe Pineapple Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 1 oz/ 30 mL .

A moisturizer is so important! I love SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL . It has Hyaluronic Acid, which draws moisture from the air to your skin 💧It is so hydrating, and makes my skin soft and glowy.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, have a great day 😊

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing