Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dry lips!!!

Help!  I need a good recommendation on what product I could use to help with extremely dry dull lips.  Any suggestions??? 

Dry lips!!!

@GoodbyeSummer I love the bkr balm and ciate London watermelon lip oil

RE: Dry lips!!!

Another vote for laneige

Dry lips!!!

laneige lip sleeping mask. bite beauty was effective at holding moisture in but not hydrating.

I suggest the bite beauty agave nighttime lip therapy. It’s $22 but it qualifies for the VIB discount. I swear by this product. It’s thick but not greasy and you see instant results.

I have super dry skin and I live in a really arid place—the Laneige lip sleeping mask works wonders for me! Just apply a thick layer before bed. One pot lasted me about 10 months and it was only $20. If you prefer a balm to carry with you, Vaseline lip therapy with aloe is really nice and affordable—and Sugar Dream advanced therapy lip treatment is a great moisturizing lip tint. Best of luck!

Dry lips!!!

@GoodbyeSummer first I think it's super important to stay hydrated! drink lots of water 😊 as far as products go, I will eco the recommendation for Laniege Lip Mask. but beyond that, I also think it's great to have a sugar scrub to help exfoliate your lips. I really like Tarte's Sugar Lip scrub. I will also say, Bite Beauty has amazing lip care products, specifically their Agave Lip. AMAZING! It's more $$$ than Laniege but I do think it works a bit better. good luck!

Re: Dry lips!!!

4th person to comment the laniege lip mask. I carry it around and use it as a balm 🤷‍♀️

Dry lips!!!

The Laniege Lip Mask and the Aerin Lip Conditioner are my two favorite lip products! Ever.

@GoodbyeSummer I second the Laneige and Bite Beauty.  I actually use the Laneige in the morning and before bed, and haven't been suffering from dry lips at all this winter.

For the dullness, you can also try a lip scrub.  I likeBITE BEAUTY - Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub

Hi @GoodbyeSummer,

I love the BITE BEAUTYAgave Lip Mask! It's especially great for those that have dry lips!

https://www.sephora.com/product/agave-lip-mask-P384629

Always,

Danee

@GoodbyeSummerI love the BITE agave lip mask, DHC's lip cream and Mentholatum's Melty Lip Cream. The matcha flavour is soooooo good.

Hi @GoodbyeSummer,

I am currently suffering from dry lips right now too! I have been using the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Originalwith the fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy 0.3 oz/ 10 mLThis combo has really helped me through these winter months!

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks so much I will definitely try them! 

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing