cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Dry Skin!!

Any suggestions on skin care regime for dry Skin? I'm struggling. And what are your thoughts on facial steaming?

Re: Dry Skin!!

Hi @dollbabylex,

My skin is constantly changing but during my dry periods I love to use the KORA Organics Cream Cleanser for Dry Skin 3.38 oz/ 100 mL followed by the ORIGINS - Drink Up™ 10 Minute Mask to Quench Skin’s Thirst and topping it off with DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream. This combo deeply hydrates my skin and helps bring the radiance back to it. Hope this helps! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Hi @dollbabylex,

I completely agree with @RebeccaBT DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream is amazing for those with drier skin types. This moisturizer is great for those with drier skin types and it sinks into the skin really fast!

Warmest regards,

Helen

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! I will try it out!

Thanks! I will try it out!

I second Lala retro! It's so creamy and hydrating.

@Anonymous I've read that facial steaming isn't ideal 😞

Anonymous Insider

awww man. I have been doing it once a month. I was thinki...

awww man. I have been doing it once a month. I was thinking about doing it more often.

I have dry skin and it helps to find a skincare routine that works for you.  My skincare routine consist of Tatcha essence, Caudalie beauty elixir, Kiehl's daily concentrate (for morning but i always use the night time one at night), Drunk Elephant Vitamin C, J.One Jelly pack for firming, Drunk Elephant gel, Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Cream, and Tatcha eye cream.

At night I like to add in Tatca overnight concentrate and Youth To The People glow oil.  the next day my face is hydrated and glowing.

This may seem like a lot but it works for me.  I'm 35 years old and people tell me all the time I look like I am in my 20s and that I have great skin.  I have never been to the spa for a facial.  Just learning from trial and error.

Anonymous Insider

Thanks... I hear a lot about the Drunk elephant brand. De...

Thanks... I hear a lot about the Drunk elephant brand. Definitely going to try them out.
8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing