Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Drunk elephants baby facial or Tata harper clarifying mask?

To combat acne and blackheads.

Re: Drunk elephants baby facial or Tata harper clarifying mask?

THANK YOU everyone for your incredibly HELPFUL responses! 🙂 

Although I absolutely love the drunk elephant mask, I believe it targets texture, dullness, and overall appearance. My friend uses the tata Harper mask and she has semi serious acne and I have noticed a huge improvement in her acne! 

I guess I have a contrary opinion to the other responses but I love the Drunk elephants baby facial. It really helped with my hormonal acne and clearing up my skin....It does sting/smell and I moisturize well after but I had really good results with it and will for sure purchase it again. 

RE: Drunk elephants baby facial or Tata harper clarifying mask?

They both are great options but depends on what your looking for in a mask. Drunk elephant would be good for texture and tata Harper great for breakouts

RE: Drunk elephants baby facial or Tata harper clarifying mask?

theyre both really good! but the drunk elephant is more for texture.. in my opinion. that's what i use it for. it is definitely an intense treatment. the tata harper clarifying mask is amazing!!!!!! love love love it. get some samples ☺️ but do not do them back to back. i'd wait atleast two days in between and make sure youre wearing SPF

IMO if acne/blackheads are your main or only concern (vs. hyperpigmentation and texture), a strong AHA peel like BabyFacial is not the best choice-- it's a harsh, irritating treatment that doesn't really address your key issue, and might even exacerbate your acne. Typically BHAs (salicylic acid) are better for relieving clogged pores and blackheads, as they are oil soluble and can penetrate deeper into skin. 

I really did not like the DE Baby Facial! Ever since I ha...

I really did not like the DE Baby Facial! Ever since I had my daughter my skin is constantly breaking out and the thing that really clears it up is when I use the Herbivore Blue Tansy mask. It gets rid of my texture and acne and is amazing! highly recommend!

RE: I really did not like the DE Baby Facial! Ever since I ha...

Yes! I agree!! It's not harsh but it works! If I feel a breakout starting i can put a stop to it by using this at night. Magic stuff!

Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask! Then do a charco...

Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask! Then do a charcoal mask to draw out the impurities. Sorry to throw out a left fielder ☺️ I've tried both masks you suggested and the problem with the Tata Mask (in my opinion) is her products work best layered together so then you have to buy two masks to get the results you want. The drunk elephant is simply not my fave although I haven't exactly figured out why... The glow I want just isn't there I guess. Are you already doing a daily/every other day acid? Bc if not my suggestion would be Drunk Elephant TLC first for acne before getting a super strong once a week mask.
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing