Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Drunk elephant !!

I just bought some products from the drunk elephant line because I tried the free trial I was given with one of my orders.. I turned out loving it. What are everyone else’s thoughts??

Re: Drunk elephant !!

Got the Drunk Trunk & now this is one of my favorite lines! Works well with some of my Glow recipe & Sunday Riley products. Wish the sunscreen didn’t leave a cast, but blends well for my makeup days.

I love the Lala Retro and Protini moisturizers. I've never had a T-zone breakout from using them and they do a great job without being greasy. I mix A-Passioni Retinol cream with Protini at night and C-Firma with Lala Retro for daytime. I like that the packaging makes the moisturizers easy to apply and allows all of the product to be used. I know because I took a jar apart. They are spendy but last a long time.

I hate the smell of C-Firma!!!! 

I ❤️ the overnight mask from Drunk Elephant🥰 I received a couple samples of  F-Balm and fell in love. I ordered their lippie and have yet to try it, but I already know I’m going to love it! I gave one of the samples to my mom and she was instantly in love too. So I got herthe Firmy Day Kit for Christmas and a mini F-balm duo thing🎄 She’s going to be so happy lol 

@leafy12 

Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL is a staple for me. One jar seems to last a year, I just re-bought and use it daily. I was unsure about Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL but I have grown to really enjoy it. I like to apply it after I do a chemical exfoliant. Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL I like to layer on top of my active serums so my already dry skin stays moisturized. 

I've wanted to use these products for a while.  Great suggestions. Thank you.

RE: Drunk elephant !!

I finished a tub of the lala retro and use the glycolic night serum religiously! I am pretty satisfied with both of them so far and would definitely considering repurchasing lala retro for the winter. They are fragrance free and I have no problems with irritation from their products, so I’d say it’s definitely worth it to give it a try.

RE: Drunk elephant !!

I absolutely love the brand and I do think their products work good! They are on the bit more $$$ side which does suck!

What are some of your favorite products from them that you've tried?

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing