Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Drunk elephant

I am 14 now I have previously loved drunk elephant I’m having a hard time deciding if I should get the Protini or la la retro moisturizer what do you guys suggest? I don’t want it to be too heavy for my skin.

Re: Drunk elephant

@lillianadell  Those 2 moisturizers have different benefits (aside from moisturization). But in terms of feeling too heavy for your skin: Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL is a richer heavier moisturizer than Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL . Lala Retro contains more oils than Protini, so it feels more emollient than Protini. 

If you have dry skin, consider Lala Retro. You could also get the mini jar of Protini, though honestly I think $22 USD is too expensive for the amount you get. The only way to buy a mini jar of Lala is to buy one of DE's value sets. You can also check Sephora's Beauty Offers page to see if they have a free DS of Lala or Protini available. 

Re: Drunk elephant

@lillianadell  I like the lala for winter when my skin is more dry and the portini in the summer when I am more oily. I guess it’s just based on preference! 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing