Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Drunk elephant thread

Ladies I think we should create threads for skin line products to answer questions and talk about new products. Since drunk elephant is one of my favorite skincare lines, I wanted to start a thread

Re: Drunk elephant thread

I saw the Trunk 7.0 is up on Cult Beauty in the UK, but haven't heard word about the US release or cost. Anyone heard about a release date for the US? I got an advert with 20% coupon I was hoping to be able to use for this, but it seems like it might not be released in time!

snoflakefaerie_0-1695240563261.png

Full sizes of:

Protini Polypeptide Cream
C-Firma Fresh Day Serum
T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum
Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
Bouncy Brightfacial
Ceramighty Eye Balm
T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial
A-Passioni Retinol Cream Midi
D-Bronzi Anti-Polution Sunshine Drops

DS
A-Shaba Complex Eye Serum
Slaai Makeup Melting Butter Cleanser

Foils
Lala Retro Whipped Cream
Protini Powerpeptide Resurface Serum
F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial
Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil

IMG_0289.jpeg

IMG_0290.jpeg

Another new product !!!

2FAA5B71-21A6-4BC7-B699-1CE8EDDBDA7A.jpeg

The new Drunk Elephant A-Gloei™ Retinol Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL has dropped! I hope they do a gwp of this! 

Hey, @KNC24. If they're one of your favorite brands, can you share some of your favorite products? I've tried the Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum, Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL, and the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and I didn't have any noticeable results from any of them. Many people are really happy with their products. I'd like to give them another chance.

A3DAEC35-D3B0-48C7-84F5-2632F5AD4826.jpeg

DE coming out with Deodorant, Lotion and Body Wash. F631AF5C-77B0-4751-B979-0964C4DD27A6.jpeg

I’m down for all 3 😊

RE: Re: Drunk elephant thread

So excited to try these, is it weird that I’m actually most excited for the deodorant 😂

I have dry skin, so the cream body cleanser is really catching my eye! I find so many body washes dry out my skin, but then again I love a hot shower and I know that dries my skin out, too. lol I'm always on the hunt for a good, natural deodorant. <333

@GG84  Saw that. Excited to try these. Esp the demo. Body lotion I would try but Let’s see how is the price point on these. probably won’t complete with Aveeno from Costco. 
For Body wash, I actually like Rituals Happy Buddha a lot that I think probably you,  @ohheyitscindyk @RGbrown introduced me to. been meaning to let you all know that Happy Buddha hand wash is permanent feature in my guest half bath now. Thanks for introducing it to me. 

having said that, I know these will be better formulations and ingredients so I would definite try these at least once and see if these can get me hooked or back to Aveeno, Dr Teal and Rituals. 

@naturalooks15 

Happy Buddha is divine! Glad you like it! 

@RGbrown @naturalooks15 0o0 I’m a SUCKER for body wash, I must get this Happy Buddha ASAP! 

@GG84 

You will love it! If I didn't have a bazillion other body washes in my stash, this one would be on the top of my rebuy list. Well, technically it is on the top of my rebuy list...I just can't right now until I finish some others off 😋

@RGbrown 
I just ordered from Ulta, it’s going to take forever to cross the boarder 😭 the description sounds delightful! 

Didn’t see this posted so sharing - 

DE is coming out with a Shampoo, Conditioner, detangling spray and a scalp scrub/exfoliater. I am curious as to how the scalp version is difference from face TLC framboise serum. Available in Sephora I think Mar 6th

561E8AEC-42C5-43C3-98B8-2B1C4FAD0249.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

Hi All!!

RE: Drunk elephant thread

I think this will be one of the 2 masks they will release! Next will most likely be a brightening mask

Upcoming possible products based on trademarks:

1. Brightening mask

2. E-rase - makeup remover wipes

3. Cocomino - Hair conditioner, shampoo

4. Wild Marula - for hair detangling

5. TLC Healthy Scalp scrub

6. Sweet Pitti - deodorant

7. Kamili - body cream soap

8. D-Bloos - blush serum

RE: Drunk elephant thread

Baby facial mini Is back

Re: RE: Drunk elephant thread

The Mini Babyfacial is perfect for travel. I don't use it that often (maybe once a month), so I love that they have a mini option now. <333

137 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos32
  • 193FCDF0-1BFA-46B4-8624-6651D698FDB8.jpeg
  • 47F9BF27-A617-4546-B9A7-1847AEAF319A.jpeg
  • 6B92BCEE-783E-4FC7-A9A6-6F276A4B056E.jpeg
  • 29CBBAE1-7464-4A8B-ADA2-8CE7FD36102A.jpeg
  • 09D8F514-77AA-43AD-A1FA-37713F3ADEFE.jpeg
  • 0288A5C2-6BCF-46C6-A308-B4C9F69E8FB6.gif
  • C98DF849-B31C-488C-AE0E-5900BA76E037.jpeg
  • tenor.gif
  • Screenshot_20190328-190052_Instagram.jpg
  • From Instagram @rivas_nathan,  space nk has it in stock but ont on the US site
  • Screenshot_20190328-200020_Instagram.jpg
  • 30C736D1-2299-4279-9186-3A1F6C0D0AD2.png
  • Credit:  sephorainsidejcp_gf @Instagram
testing