Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Drunk Elephant A-Passioni

I read on the Drunk Elephant site that you can mix A-Passioni retinol cream with DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum I’ve always heard not to mix them but that they can be alternated. Has anyone tried this combo yet? 

Drunk Elephant A-Passioni

it's best to start slowly by using only the A- Passioni, combined with the B Hydra and then a good moisturizer on top. Do this for a couple weeks....once your skin has adjusted you can start upping your use to a couple times a week, slowly getting your skin used to it if you haven't used retinols or other similar treatments. Only after your skin has adjusted to this for a number of weeks, are using it several times a week and know how you react... I would not recommend combining it with the glycolic or the C-Firma until your skin is well adjusted to just the retinol by itself. Please be advised it is really important and designed to use with the B Hydra or a similar item to work as a carrier. You don't want to use the retinol by itself as it's really strong otherwise and it'll be too concentrated which may cause you to see some flakiness & dryness. it's really an amazing product when incorporated slowly & as designed. Enjoy!

RE: Drunk Elephant A-Passioni

What items similar to the B-hydra would you recommend?

Re: RE: Drunk Elephant A-Passioni

@carolinagirl237 Honestly, I haven’t tried anything close to the Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mLthat I loved as much. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing