Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Dreaded dark circles, Help Me Please!

Hi lovely ladies and gents. I come to you all very humble and ready to accept all suggestions. Ok here goes- I have awful pesky dark circles. Please help, any suggestions to make them disappear? Is my only true option going to be surgical in nature? I have UD concealer, I have great foundation( Il Makiage)-and still they persist. Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks!<3

Re: Dreaded dark circles, Help Me Please!

Thanks for the suggestion! My next Sephora haul will have to include this!

RE: Dreaded dark circles, Help Me Please!

any vitamin C serum! or Caudiale has a get serum made with grapes proven to be 62% more affective for brightening than vitamin c

Re: RE: Dreaded dark circles, Help Me Please!

I’m going to have to look into this grape serum thing, I keep seeing good things about vitamin c. 

Dreaded dark circles, Help Me Please!

@ThatNurseAsia have you tried Tatcha the Pearl? this is a holy Grail for me! very little is needed, and you pat it under the eyes and it is amazing! you under eye will look brighter and it's a 2 in 1 so not only are you concealing but it also has skincare ingredients that help against fine lines and thinning undereye skin. hope this helps!

Thanks so much for the suggestion, I’m pretty desperate for any help. I’m really not trying to turn to surgical intervention. It’s just the one thing that I really dislike about myself. I tried Clinique pepstart but it didn’t really do anything for the appearance of the dark circles, great moisturizer though.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing