Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dr. Perricone Daily foaming cleanser, cold plasma+, and face finishing moisturizer.

I’ve been using these products for one week and the redness on my face appears worse, today I feel a slight tingling. Has anyone else’s experienced this?

RE: Dr. Perricone Daily foaming cleanser, cold plasma+, and face finishing moisturizer.

Hi. I, too, was excited to try this brand. Unfortunately, I had to return all of the products. Of the two you mentioned, the moisturizer gave me a bad reaction, and I had minor breakouts from it. I have sensitive skin and would feel my face tingling. Though it was moisturizing, it just wasn’t gentle enough. Hope this helps!

RE: Dr. Perricone Daily foaming cleanser, cold plasma+, and face finishing moisturizer.

Thank you for sharing. I was so excited to start a new skin care routine... back to searching.

You are quite welcome. My skin is sensitive, so I tend to stop using products immediately if I get a negative reaction. Best of luck in your search! It’s always fun finding out what else is out there😊

Re: Dr. Perricone Daily foaming cleanser, cold plasma+, and face finishing moisturizer.

@Cmm01 I haven't used these products from PMD however I would try eliminating one product at a time until you find the culprit. It could end in a scenerio that all these products are causing a reaction, two are or just one - the only way to know is by process of elimination.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing