Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dr. Jart+ Rubber Sheet Masks vs Shake & Shot Masks

Has anyone tried both of these masks? I'm curious to know what the difference is between the two. If one seems to work better than the other. I'm also curious to hear anyone's opinion who's used the Shake & Shot masks. Is it just more of a novelty it does it work well? Is it worth the mess?

Re: Dr. Jart+ Rubber Sheet Masks vs Shake & Shot Masks

Hi @patriciashleigh,

I love both the DR. JART+ - Lover Rubber Masks and their DR. JART+ - Shake & Shot™ Rubber Masks. The Shake Shots masks are their 2nd generation of Rubber masks! The Shake Shots contain active ingredients since you will need to mix the two products together. They are fun and effective! One shake shot actually contains a lot of product so I'll share half with my boyfriend and mask together.  They peel of super easy once the mask is dried. The rubber masks are also amazing as well! I would definitely recommend trying both. The Rubber Masks stay on the face better than my opinion. 🙂

Warmest regards,

Helen

Re: Dr. Jart+ Rubber Sheet Masks vs Shake & Shot Masks

I'm in loooooovee with the Rubber Masks way way more than the sheet masks! It's a little messy and I low key feel like I'm paying for the...odd..packaging, but I love how my face feels once I take them off!

Unlike other masks, they dont tug at my face hair, but instead come off super easily and makes me feel fresh! I like the hydrating and brightening two the best 🙂

Hope this helps!

DR. JART+ - Shake & Shot™ Rubber Hydro Mask

DR. JART+ - Shake & Shot™ Rubber Brightening Mask

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing