Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dr Gross LED masks

I just bought the LED mask and I see he has one for around the eyes. Does anyone know if the mask works around the eyes or does the other one specifically get closer and help the eyes more? Thanks so much! ☺️

Re: Dr Gross LED masks

@snopea  I also have the DDG mask and my understanding is that the face mask does both eyes and face so you wouldn’t need to get it. I also use the face part on my neck after I do my face. I watched a webinar with DDG and they showed that you can use it on your neck as well. @itsfi  thoughts on the mask covering the eye area as well? 

@snopea@ather  is correct; the DDG face mask will work on the entire face, including the eye area. You wouldn't need both the face mask and the eye mask, unless you wanted to get both. 

Thanks for the tag ather!

@itsfi  Thanks for you’re input!! I’m seriously thinking about getting the body one soon. 

thank you to the both of you for the info! I really appreciate it 🙂 Ohhhhhh theres a body one?? 🙂 🙂 🙂

@snopea, DDG introduced a new addition to the SpectraLite line. I think it came out at the beginning of this year, maybe end of last - does that sound right @ather? ather and I have been eyeing it since it came out. 😁

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ BodyWare Pro 

Tags:

@itsfi @ather  thank you! I'll have to check it out and the reviews 🙂

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing